(Machine translation, please forgive the unnatural part)
Making the continuous world one world = Paradox = Making one world a continuous world
* The unit quantity is infinitely continuous on the front and back = the principle that the universe operates.
* Only finite (unit quantity) does not work (does not exist) = infinitely no results (does not exist).
* Unable to explain finiteness with infinity = Unable to explain infinity with finiteness (all are two sides of the
same coin and exist as one thing).
【To move from point A to point Bо, the distance from A must reach point B1 which is half the distance between ABo. In order to move further to B1, the distance from A must reach point B2, which is half the distance between AB1. In the same manner, moving from point A to point B0 requires passing through an infinite point, which requires an infinite time. Therefore, it is impossible to move from the point A to the point Bо in a finite time. 】
■ Finite world: The unit quantity of light (from the beginning to the end of the concept of mass = the root of spatiotemporal
quantity) is in the finite world.
Then, the apparent mass and imaginary space amount are determined in the inner world of the unit amount of light (distance = material world).
■Infinite world: The unit quantity of light (from the beginning to the end of the concept of mass) continues to infinite division, and cannot be determined by the apparent mass and the imaginary space quantity (cannot be determined by distance = conceptual universe).
■An infinite half distance cannot be set in order to reach a finite world (unit amount) from a point A to a point B0 (the minimum unit amount already exists in the inner world of the unit amount).A finite world cannot be set in the infinite world (infinity is not a unit amount). There is no finite and infinite in one world at the same time (finite and infinite are two sides of the same coin).
* The concept after the atom cannot enter the inner bound of the unit quantity of light (from the beginning to the end of the concept of mass = spatiotemporal quantity = simultaneous). Since it cannot enter, the apparent mass and imaginary space quantity can be determined.
If it goes into the inside of the unit quantity of light, the apparent mass and imaginary space quantity cannot be determined.
And it cannot evolve into atom → molecule → object → organism. However, the inner world (spatiotemporal amount) of the unit amount of light is amplified to infinite division, and is the same as that without the universe.
Achilles and tortoise
* Even if it is divided or reduced, the concept of unit spatiotemporal amount = self = universality does not change (current only, past and future cannot be compared).
【When Achilles arrives at the place where the turtle was, the turtle is moving ahead by the time it took for Achilles to reach. Achilles cannot pass the turtle forever. 】
■ The apparent mass and imaginary space quantity are completed within the inner bounds of the unit quantity (spatiotemporal quantity) of the first light (getting distance to the inner bound of the imaginary space quantity)
→ The apparent mass and imaginary space quantity are completed in the inner bounds of the unit quantity (spatiotemporal quantity) of light that has contracted to the further division amount in the second time (getting the distance to the inner bounds of the imaginary space quantity).
However, even if division (contraction) is continuous, the unit quantity of light (fixed in apparent mass and imaginary space = concept) is universal and there is no relative difference in size, and there is a continuous stack of fixed distances. Get speed = Achilles can overtake turtles.
■ The apparent mass and imaginary space quantity are completed in the inner bounds of the first unit quantity (spatiotemporal quantity) of light (getting the distance to the inner bounds of the imaginary space quantity)
→ The apparent mass and the imaginary space quantity are completed in the inner bounds of the unit quantity (spatiotemporal quantity) of the light contracted in the second division amount (getting the distance in the inner bounds of the imaginary space quantity).
And the unit quantity of light of the first time and the quantity of light contracted to the second division are in the relative size difference (past and present) = Achilles cannot overtake the turtle.
■ Achilles can overtake turtles in a continuous stack that recognizes now (unit
And Achilles cannot overtake the turtle because he cannot recognize the continuity of non-unit quantity (split universe).
* Everything is a world of unit quantity that continues to split, but if we assume that outer space is completed in one space, such contradictions will come out. And assuming that the outer space is completed in one and there are all substances in it, there is no activity of the universe (the same as the static universe = lost consciousness = none).
The flying arrow stops
* Continuous whole (simultaneous) has a fixed (stationary = cognitive), front and back together, there is a continuous collective (simultaneous) in the inner world of fixed (stationary = cognitive).
The unit of light (from the beginning of the mass to the end = the origin of time and space) is in the shortest time (atomic → molecule → object cannot enter) that a living organism feels. Complete with unit light quantity (Determination of apparent mass and determination of imaginary space = object and space are fixed). And those who have elementary particles at the root feel that everything is at the rate of continuous accumulation of light units.
Flying arrows constructed with elementary particles as roots are completed in the inner world of light units (stationary = simultaneous), but the outer world of light units (continuous stacking of completion of light units = speed) Then it seems to be flying.
However, the stationary arrow flies in an attempt to determine the apparent mass and imaginary space quantity before being fixed in the spatiotemporal quantity of the inner bounds of the unit of light (from the beginning to the end of the concept of mass).
* All concepts cannot recognize the same concept in their external world. And it is recognized in the inner world of further concepts.
* Concepts that exist in all different evolutionary unit quantities (past, present, future) are not in one world (concept).
Every self (concept) is independent, and objects → molecules → atoms → elementary particles are stacked in a series of completeness. Every self is in the relative total of one pair of relative differences (the world of one thing), but the one that can recognize the relative differences of all concepts in the inner world of the total is a further concept ( Only consciousness = creature = human being).
* Humans (concepts) can recognize molecules → atoms → elementary particles (concepts that exist in the past), which are the premise of living things. However, elementary particles → atoms → molecules cannot recognize the concept of living things in the outside world (future).
Suppose there is a car race. For a race car (material / object), there is no race before the start = no race in the middle = no race after the race (auto racing is a further concept born in the inner world of the concept of human beings).
And human beings are in the outside world of the concept of racing and can be recognized in the inner world of human consciousness from before the start of the race to during and after the race.
Living things (now = inner world = result unit amount = matter = self) can recognize the present self in the inner world of the self to be reached (now = outside world = interaction unit amount = future and imaginary space = unit consciousness amount).
However, we do not know what human beings are for without knowing the further concept of human beings.
And human beings are recognized as objects (concept of the past) in the inner world of the further concept (unit consciousness).
*The concept of elementary particles in the past is defined as the inner world of the present concept of living things. However, the universe following the evolutionary unit quantity is a unit quantity that contains all the concepts and is one thing.
* In the universe, there are continuous unit quantities (concepts) of elementary particles → atoms → molecules → objects → organisms, but there are different dimensions (unit quantities = concepts) of all evolutionary unit quantities.
* The universe (the past dimension = concept of mass = elementary particles) has existed before the creature (concept = dimension) was born. Living organisms are one of the evolutions in the inner world where elementary particles continue to evolve.
【A certain amount of cat and radioactive material (rajuum) in a box with a lid. The Geiger counter senses the alpha waves emitted by radium and puts in a device that emits cyanide gas.
Assuming that the probability of emitting alpha waves due to alpha destruction of a nucleus within one hour is
50%, and if the probability interpretation of quantum mechanics affects the life or death of a cat, the probability that a cat is alive and the probability of death are the same. Percentage must
be interpreted as life and death overlapping one to one.
However, it is a strange phenomenon that cat life and death overlap even in an unobservable box】
The position (past / present / future) in the evolutionary unit quantity (dimension) is different between the radium (the concept of the past) and the cat (the creature = the concept of the present). Cats and radium can be recognized as being simultaneously present in human consciousness. And if you think about cats and radium in the macro world, the cats are in the same box as the stochastic radioactive material, and the cat's life or death has not been confirmed. However, it is only in elementary particles (previous concept = dimension) that there is a probabilistic overlap between whether the radium (micro world) has generated radioactive materials or not.
And even if there is a stochastic overlap between whether or not radium emits radioactive material, the life and death of cats (elementary particles are within the inner space of the evolutionary unit of cats and determined within the inner world of protons) The strange phenomenon of stochastic duplication does not occur.
However, the elementary particles that make up a substance on its own overlap (quantize) all the possibilities of the unit world
In addition, the universe is also quantum, and all of the inner world overlaps with the possibility (the cat's life and death also overlap).
Elementary particles also bind to the inner world of protons (determined in a further concept), but the direction in which each elementary particle is born is
undetermined (multi-worldly) due to the possibility of being in a unit amount of inner world.
And even though the elementary particle → atom → molecule, which is the concept of the past, is determined to be a cat (creature = present concept), the future of the present concept of cat (life) always overlaps.
And how long a living creature (cat) lives and when it dies is overlapped in many worlds.